Hiring: Part-time Parent Partner
- Are you the birth parent of a child(ren) that was / were placed in out of home care?
- Have you been reunited with your child(ren) for at least one year OR have you resolved all issues related to the termination of your parental rights or other permanency decisions?
- Do you have valid Wisconsin Driver’s License and will you have reliable transportation and vehicle insurance?
If you answered yes to all 3 statements above then…
Your knowledge, skills and experience can provide support to parents currently receiving services from Door County Child Protective Services by becoming a Parent Partner for the Parent Supporting Parents program.
- up to 9 paid holidays per year
- mileage reimbursement (conditions apply)