Providing Access to Help for Families with Special Needs or P.A.T.H. is an all volunteer run organization lead by an Executive Committee made up of parents of children with special needs, teachers, health care providers and interested community members. We are dedicated to increasing opportunities for recreation and integration in the community for children and adults with special needs.
- Summer Camp – A camp experience for our school-age children. It meets five days a week for 8 weeks and offers fun arts and crafts, outings, and time to build friendships
- Family Engagement Activities – Social opportunities for both the kids and their entire family. It’s a great time to network and enjoy time in a judgement free zone! Activities may include: art projects, ice cream socials, movie night, theme dances, or simply an open house playdate.
- After School Program – a safe place for children to play and relax after school.
- PATH Busters – a social group for our high school and older kids who are looking for opportunities to hang out in a safe supervised environment. Activities may include: Candy Bar Bingo, Pizza Night, or other special events
- Parent Support – a group of PATH moms started a #MomStrong group and coordinate opportunities for other caregivers to all get together to help celebrate all those little accomplishments that others may not understand and provide that helping hand when we need a little more. They are also looking to offer some education opportunities in the future.