The mission of the Door County Partnership for Children and Families (DCPCF) is to promote resilience, strength, and social-emotional well-being for the families in our community.
The DCPCF strives to achieve its mission by:
- Working collaboratively with partner organizations
- Working to reduce stigma, increase awareness and improve access to mental
- Providing inclusive educational opportunities within the community
- Connecting people to resources using a family centered approach
- Promoting family strength and self-advocacy
- Promoting safety, social wellbeing and school success