Here we are, week three dealing with COVID-19. While staying home and practicing social distancing, families have a golden opportunity to talk with one another. Here are some conversation starter ideas to last a week. Make sure each person has a chance to answer.
Number these topics 1-7 and ask one of the children to pick a number. The parent/caregiver then answers the question.
- What is your best childhood memory? What is your worst?
- What is your favorite hobby?
- Who is your best friend?
- How did you meet my other parent?
- What relaxes you?
- What makes you upset?
- Who is a famous person you would like to meet?
Number these topics 1-7 and the parent/caregiver picks a number. The children then answer the question.
- Tell us about one thing really important to you.
- Tell us one thing that is nice about yourself.
- Tell us about something that makes you laugh.
- Tell us about whom you admire most and why.
- What was the hardest choice you ever made?
- Tell us one way you want to improve your life.
What holds you back from doing what you really want to do?