Here we are, another week dealing with COVID-19. While staying home and practicing social distancing, families have a golden opportunity to talk with one another. Here are some conversation starter ideas to last a week. Make sure each person has a chance to answer.
Number these topics 1-7 and ask one of the children to pick a number. The parent/caregiver then answers the question.
- What beliefs give you strength?
- What was your first job? Did you like it?
- Did you have any pets growing up? If so, talk about them.
- What was one thing that your parents made you that you hated?
- What kind of food did you hate as a kid but love now?
- Why is being honest so important to building a stable society?
- What was your least favorite subject in school? What was your favorite?
Number these topics 1-7 and the parent/caregiver picks a number. The children then answer the question.
- If you could have anything for dinner, what would you have?
- What is your favorite place in the world and why?
- If you could star on any TV show (Netflix, Hulu, etc.) what would it be?
- What is the best present you have ever received?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live and why?
- If you had three wishes, what would they be?
- What would you do if you were President?