Virtual – Triple P: Raising Resilient Children
December 13 @ 6:45 pm - 8:00 pmFree
Chad will introduce parents to six core building blocks for children to manage their feelings and become resilient in dealing with life stress.
These competencies are:
- Recognizing and accepting feelings
- Expressing feelings appropriately
- Building a positive outlook
- Developing coping skills
- Dealing with negative feelings
- Dealing with stressful life events
This class does not need to be taken along with other Triple P classes.