Virtual – Dreaming Differently: Planning the Transition to Adult Healthcare
December 7 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Dreaming Differently: Planning the
Transition to Adult Healthcare
A free virtual training for families who are raising
children with significant intellectual or
developmental disabilities and medical complexity
Join the Youth Health Transition Initiative for a free virtual presentation and conversation to help guide families through the transition from child-centered to adult health care systems. This presentation will introduce information and provide time for conversation about the many parts of health care transition. We will also provide helpful tools and resources.
By attending we hope that you will:
- Identify where you are in the transition planning process
- Identify the timeframe when transition will occur for your child and the processes available.
- Describe the steps related to a successful transition to adult healthcare
- Start the transition process
- Be in the know
- Transition to adult health care
- Prioritize the first action item you will do following the presentation.
Tuesday, December 7, 2021 – 6:00pm to 7:30pm
To receive materials by mail before the training, register by Wednesday, Dec. 1.
Registrations will be accepted until Monday, Dec. 6.
For more information or to register, go to https://go.wisc.edu/8826ak or contact Beth Guthrie-Moss at firstname.lastname@example.org or Kristine Grzybowski at KGrzybowski@chw.org Information about downloading and connecting to Zoom will be provided upon registration.