- This event has passed.
Sturgeon Bay – Thrills and Chills
October 28 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Thrills & Chills in Downtown Sturgeon Bay presented with Quantum Technologies — A day of festive Halloween fun for the entire family!
The Annual Kids Costume Parade will kick things off starting at 10 am. If you and your family are interested in participating, please meet at the Third Avenue clocktower around 9:45 am. Led by the Sturgeon Bay Fire Department, the parade will proceed from the clocktower, down Third Avenue, and conclude at Martin Park. Get creative! There will be prizes given out for the best costumes. Music and children inflatable activities continue after the parade at Martin Park until 1 pm.
Thrills & Chills Schedule of Events:
- 10 am Kids Costume Parade along Third Avenue
- 10 am – 1 pm Inflatable kids activities and music at Martin Park
- 10 am – 1 pm Trick or Treating along East & West Waterfront
- 11 am – 2 pm Grills for Thrills Fundraiser & Haunted House at the Boys & Girls Club of Door County
- 11 am – 3 pm Halloween Movies & Hot Chocolate at the Door County Library
- 11 am – 4 pm Pumpkin Carving Party at Bay Shore Outfitters
- 1 pm – 3 pm Kids Costume Dance Party at Kitty O’Reillys