- This event has passed.
Fish Creek – Jack O’ Lantern Days & Fish Creek Haunted Trail
October 28 @ 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Jack O’ Lantern Days puts the “Eek!” in Fish Creek and will entertain witches and goblins of all ages! Highlights of our hometown Halloween festival include a costume parade, kid’s carnival games, town wide trick-or-treating, late-night costume contests, and… back for its third year, the Fish Creek Haunted Trail – a hair-raising 1/8-mile walk through the trails and bridges of Fish Creek Park at dusk!
9:00am – 12:00pm: Family Art Day (FREE Mask Making) at Peninsula School of Art
10:00am – 2:00pm: Gibraltar Fire & Rescue’s Open House at Gibraltar Fire Station
11:00am – 4:00pm: Open Door Bird Sanctuary Interactive Raptor Exhibit at Founder’s Square
1:00pm: Bonnie Smith Memorial Halloween Costume Contest & March for Kids, Pets, and Adults at Clark Park
1:00pm – 4:00pm: Trick-or-Treating at participating businesses throughout Fish Creek
1:00pm– 4:00pm: Kids Halloween Party at Clark Park
6:00pm– 8:00pm: Fish Creek’s Haunted Trail at Fish Creek Park
- Trail starts in the Gibraltar town public parking lot behind Hat Head and finishes at the Fish Creek Park Gazebo
- Full concessions stand run by the Gibraltar Booster club with hot chocolate, hot dogs, popcorn and more.
- All proceeds support the Gibraltar Booster club
- Admission is donation based, recommendations of $5 for an individual or $10 for a family.
- Recommended for kids ages 6+
9:00pm: Adult Halloween Costume Party at Bayside Tavern
1:30pm-3:00pm: Magic Show at the Old Town Hall with David Watkins
Sunup: Glass Pumpkin Hunt with Burnt Bluff Stone and Glass