This training is an introduction to the model of trauma informed care that SaintA has developed over the past seven years and has implemented across all of its programs.
Cost: $10.00 (includes lunch)
Participants who attend this training will be able to:
- Describe the prevalence of adverse experiences and the scope of their impact.
- Define and respond to behavior from a trauma informed perspective.
- Describe how trauma affects the brain and influences development, learning and behavior.
- Identify factors that enhance the capacity for positive relationships for children who have adverse experiences.
- Describe how purpose, belonging and safety enhance children’s well-being.
- Identify techniques that enhance caregiver capacity and connect them to outcomes.
- Identify action steps to enhance trauma informed services.